Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Cannabis Oil
Luka Offline

Cannabis Oil
Let me start this thread with theory.
Cannabis oil is often heralded as a treatment to destroy or shrink cancerous tumors Also called marijuana oil or hemp oil, it’s extracted from marijuana plants, often with higher proportion of a compound known as CBD (cannabidiol), which has less of a psychoactive effect than the more-famous THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) compound that gets marijuana users high.

While commercially available cannabis compounds are FDA-approved to reduce cancer treatment–related side effects such as nausea and vomiting and to improve appetite, no clinical trials have shown that cannabis products can treat cancer.

Claims that cannabis oil cures cancer are anecdotal and largely unsupportable, based on scant research done in mice and in labs. Side effects can include memory and attention loss. Perhaps most important, there is evidence that cannabis compounds may inhibit enzymes that patients need to metabolize other anticancer drugs, thereby increasing their toxicity or reducing their effectiveness.
12-13-2015 05:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xljayden Offline

RE: Cannabis Oil
You can find more information on http://www.cureyourowncancer.org/. But who can confirm that stories are true. I used not to believe to pages like this.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2016 08:52 AM by xljayden.)
01-04-2016 08:48 AM
Spaulding85 Offline

There are many sellers of cannabis oil with happy end stories on their pages. Look at this one http://www.cbdfarm.org/about/testimonials.html . It's like pages with hair loss products photoshopped pictures of happy hairy men.
01-04-2016 11:54 AM
Panter Offline

it's bullshit and it's bad for ya
02-08-2016 05:43 AM
Christopher Offline

My friend tried cannabis oil to treat his colon cancer. He started feeling sleepy, extremely tired. He started with small dosage, but was unable to achieve recommended 1 gram per day.
02-11-2016 02:41 PM
Chloe Offline

(02-11-2016 02:41 PM)Christopher Wrote:  My friend tried cannabis oil to treat his colon cancer. He started feeling sleepy, extremely tired. He started with small dosage, but was unable to achieve recommended 1 gram per day.
How's your friend doing? Does he try something else?

I think most famous movie about cannabis oil.

https://vimeo.com/72522990
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2016 02:29 PM by Chloe.)
02-12-2016 01:29 PM
Tasneem M Offline

Laboratory and animal studies have shown that cannabinoids may be able to kill cancer cells while protecting normal cells. Studies in mice and rats have shown that cannabinoids may inhibit tumor growth by causing cell death, blocking cell growth, and blocking the development of blood vessels needed by tumors to grow.
Unfortunatally I did no found any clical trials of Cannabis as a treatment for cancer in humans in a PubMed. However, small study in Spain of intratumoral injection of delta-9-THC in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme reported potential antitumoral activity.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26408171
02-15-2016 09:20 AM
Tasneem M Offline

Here is a conclusion of animal study of CBD

In conclusion, we have here demonstrated here that the non-psychotropic phytocannabinoid cannabidiol exerts chemo-preventive effects in an experimental model of colon cancer,an effect that is associated with down-regulation ofphospho-Akt and up-regulation of caspase-3. Studies oncolorectal carcinoma cells suggest that cannabidiol protectsDNA damage caused by an oxidative insult and exertsantiproliferative effects through multiple mechanisms, in-cluding involvement of CB1receptors, TRPV1 and PPARγ.In the light of its safety records and considering that can-nabidiol is already currently used in patients with multiplesclerosis [9], our findings suggest that cannabidiol might beworthy of clinical consideration in colon cancer prevention.

Gabriella Aviello&Barbara Romano&Francesca Borrelli&Raffaele Capasso&Laura Gallo&Fabiana Piscitelli&Vincenzo Di Marzo&Angelo A. Izzo
Chemopreventive effect of the non-psychotropicphytocannabinoid cannabidiol on experimentalcolon cancer
02-16-2016 04:02 PM
Debra Offline

On February 10th 2002 I brought my husband to the emergency room with a splitting headache and projectile vomiting. We thought it was a bad migraine but later found out that it was a brain tumor. On February 12th he had surgery and the surgeon told us and the lab work later confirmed that he had a Glioblastoma Multiforme IV. It is the most deadly and fast moving brain tumor you can have. The surgeon removed all of the tumor he could see. The doctor told our family that Tom had about 26 weeks to live if he didn’t take any radiation and if he did take radiation it might give him a year, we were told about RSH oil so we decided to try it, we got the oil on line through dsbuba54@yahoo.com, am glad to say that Tom is doing fine and healthy.
02-19-2016 01:03 PM
Burgess S Offline

It is saving My Life. I have stage 4 Cancer in both Lungs. Chemo would give Me 3 to 6 months to live.I did not choose Chemo. I did Research on Cannabis oil for Cancer. Charlotte's Web has many that agree online to the benefits of this CBD oil.I am getting Healthier, stronger,& feel much better. God Bless the Stanley Brothers & Their dedication to helping illness, not killing people like the big Pharma!!!
02-19-2016 01:19 PM