Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Sodium Bicarbonate
yarnys Offline

Sodium Bicarbonate
Treatment of cancer with Sodium Bicarbonate sounds stupid, but explanation of therapy make sense.
It seem like great thing because this is simple and natural. I have found six week sodium bicarbonate with vitamin C protocol http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/VitC_BSoda.html
Does it work? Any info is appreciated.
09-11-2013 01:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Martin Offline

RE: Sodium Bicarbonate
Be careful Sodium Bicarbonate is not miracle. There were serious studies of this pseudo treatment, without any positive results.
03-24-2015 06:27 AM
Christopher Offline

(03-24-2015 06:27 AM)Martin Wrote:  Be careful Sodium Bicarbonate is not miracle. There were serious studies of this pseudo treatment, without any positive results.

I didn't find any really serious studies. Which did you mean?
12-10-2015 12:00 PM
MichaelT Offline

If baking soda cured cancer we would take baking soda. Nobody could hide it if it worked because anybody could take it. After they did the cancer would be cured. No trails no data because it's an everyday substance cheapand easy to use. There is no conspiracy because it would be impossible to hide the cure. Conclusion no conspiracy it doesn't work. Yes i have cancer but it doesn't make me an idiot prepared to believe silly claims.
12-11-2015 12:48 PM
Panter Offline

There is no evidence that changing your diet to alter pH levels affects cancer growth,” Dr. Yeung says. “The actual science has been misinterpreted. Changing the pH in your saliva doesn’t mean your blood pH changes. Some patients try using chemicals to modify their blood pH, but that can be extremely dangerous.”
02-08-2016 05:46 AM
Tasneem M Offline

Sodium bicarbonate helps to increase the pH of the blood thus making the cancer patient more alkaline. Tumors grow in a low pH or acidic environment.
There are some studies from cancer treatment centers which show that oral bicarbonate therapy significantly reduces the incidence of cancer metastases in cancers.
02-16-2016 03:15 PM